We have over our 50 years in business been asked to provide some interesting cover
Cover not normally provided in the General Insurance Market and outlined below are but four of the “Specialist Type Risks” placed by O’Leary Insurances on behalf of clients over the years:-
- Rejection Insurance – cover provided was in respect of possible rejection of a shipment of live cattle to Egypt on religious grounds. Successfully placed in the London Market – thankfully a claims free risk.
- Hole In One Insurance – promoters of Golf Tournaments regularly offer a high value prize for a Hole In One – O’Leary’s have placed a number of these enquiries over the years.
- Sports Contingency - 147 Snooker Break – once again successfully placed via the London market.
- Contingency Risks – in addition to the two mentioned above successful placement of cover relating to Angling Competitions covering the prize for record catch at National Angling Competitions
We also have markets available for the following business insurance risks. Click on the links for further details:
For more information, contact the expert team of insurance brokers at your nearest O'Leary Insurances offices.
Other types of insurance for business
- Liability Insurance
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Insurance Claims
- Forms & Useful Documentation
- Section 137 Bonds
Request a Call Back
Contact one of our nationwide offices for more information and a quote.Request a call backor contact your nearest branch: