Job Vacancies at O'Leary Insurances
07 October, 2014
We are currently seeking to recruit a Personal Lines Customer Service Handler immediately for our office in Clonakility, Co Cork.
In addition we will have a number of temporary maternity cover Personal Lines Customer Service Handler roles in the next two months in our Cork City and Waterford City offices and would be interested in receiving applications now from interested candidates.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Issuing renewal documentation to clients and following up to ensure retention of the account
- Issuing motor insurance and home insurance, new business quotations and closing sales
- Servicing of accounts including mid-term alterations, handling of claims etc
- Achieving personal lines renewal income and new business targets, including generating leads for personal and commercial lines where the opportunity arises
- Dealing with client queries and providing excellent levels of service to our clients
- Adhering to all compliance requirements Key Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience in a personal lines sales environment (minimum of 2 years experience) with a desire to work to targets APA or CIP qualified (or currently pursuing) or Grandfathered with up to date CPD
- Strong IT skills – knowledge of SSP desirable but not essential
- Flexibility, commitment and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and client service skills
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or by post to Eavan Lawlor, O’Leary Insurances Limited, Lough Mahon House, Blackrock, Cork. For telephone enquiries please call 021 4536819.
O’Leary Insurances Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland