Every business in Ireland requires adequate liability insurance
As a business, you have responsibilities to the following:
- Your Employees
- Your Customers
- Visitors to your premises or place of work
- Members of the public at large
Some of those responsibilities are obvious but some not so obvious and are likely to be legal requirements so your business can therefore be vulnerable.
Let the Business Insurance experts determine your exposure to liability and advise on your requirements.
For more information on available liability insurance and cyber liability, or a competitive insurance quote contact the nearest O'Leary Insurances office.
Other types of insurance for business
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance
- Specialist Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Insurance Claims
- Forms & Useful Documentation
- Section 137 Bonds
Request a Call Back
Contact one of our nationwide offices for more information and a quote.Request a call backor contact your nearest branch: